Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Blog, you've been neglected

Lordy I am so tired. I complain of that alot, I know. What a weekend. I worked-as usual. Luis and I went on our date!!! It was so much fun. It started at 8:30pm with cocktails and beer where I work. He wanted to see it, and meet my friends there. Then it was off to Havana Nights. We haven't been there in ages so it was so nice. There was an awesome 4 piece Cuban band, I wish they had a cd stand out, we would have bought a few, for us and family and friends, they were that good. We danced and ate and danced a bit more. It got overcrowded though so we headed home...for some extra fun (wink wink!). All in all we had a good weekend, see, you don't need to go away to have fun on a holiday weekend at all. I am looking forward to our next date. So thank god it is wesnesday, another night off for me, time with the kids, and hopefully my Nana too. She is back from Nova Scotia and I can't wait to see pictures of her trip.

No comments: