Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girls Night Out!

We went out last night and had a blast! Two of our girlfriends couldn't come but we had fun anyways. It felt so great letting my hair down and just being a girl. A celebration to be sure. Of course Ashley and I do not need much alcohol...although.....TUBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were drinking shots of Swedish Berries in tubie/vile/test tube things all night...plus of course her double Malibu and Orange and my daquiris and long islands. I have not been drunk in years, I haven't actually drank hardly anything in years. That felt great! I was laughing at everything, and knew when to stop before the room started to spin.

I must stop my rambling now to tell you about BJ-or at least that is what I named him. He was this guy with uber long super curly back ing the day hair who rocked it out stomping his foot worse than Stompin' Tom and bobbing his head like a rock star on speed...I have never seen anything like it. That was entertainment!

No comments: