Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My goodness

How is it October 1st already??? My life is flying by so fast right now, and I am too tired to keep up! So much has happened the last few weeks. Hmmm where to start?

I got a new car!!! Well, new to me is a 2000 VW Passat Wagon. It is silver and power everything-major downfall is it is a standard. So guess what I am learning-yup, patience. I am not good at it. Patience OR driving stick. But hey, it's wheels right, freedom.

Austin and I are sick. Chesty head cold-ish bug. Work is going...I have had a few problems in that area of my life. I can't stand one girl I work with-like to the point where I would LOVE to run her down with my car. And I got into a nasty battle with a customer who threatened me because he was drunk and not getting his own way. The guy was stopped by police after leaving the bar because we saw he had a weapon, turns out the guy was arrested cause he also have cocaine and e and lots of other crap in his car-like well in to the thousands worth. So possesion with intent to sell and possesion of an illegal weapon are probably what he is facing-bet ya he just loves me! So when you are not liking your job anymore, makes it hard to get up and go. To spend 8 hours of your night that you could use sleeping, absolutely miserable is no fun at all.

What else is new? We are starting to look around for places to take a vacation in the spring-that is our Christmas present to each other this year. I am starting to plan for my daughter's first birthday, exactly 1 months and 8 days from today.

No comments: