Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ayiyiy!

I am sooo tired! I love my new job, it is verrrry entertaining to say the least. It is nice to get out and see other adults, and to feel like I am contributing to our family's well being. Luis and I have even had more passion lately, I may be tired more yes, but refreshed at the same time, I guess because I am getting time out now to be a woman and not just a mother. I like the people I work with even, save for one or two. But I tell ya, doing two eight hour nights in a row...that puts me at 23 hours awake and going going going, 3 hour of sleep, then 23 hours going going going, then FINALLY I get to sleep again. Hence the title of this post.
I am lucky though today my mama came over to play with the kids and give me a break-I got to zone out and sprawled on my couch after a nice hot shower. Tonight I am so going to bed at 8pm. And Thursday night she is taking the boys for a joint sleepover so that Friday I can sleep when GG sleeps (Thursday being my next shift, lol). PLUS, awesome woman she is, she is going to come over after the kids all go to bed on Saturday night and Luis and I are going on a date!!!

No comments: