Wednesday, August 27, 2008

me mosaic



I got this from a friend's blog. You answer the questions and then follow the steps at the end. I wanted to make a 'me mosaic' too!
1. What is your first name? I searched Krissmas
2. What is your favorite food?Right now I love Buttertarts!
3. Now the original question was "what high school you attended", but I chose to change it to "Where did you go to school?" St. Stephen's
4. What is your favorite color? Everyone knows it is pink
5. Who is your celebrity crush? oooo Johnny Depp
6. Favorite drink? Strawberry daquiris
7. Dream vacation? I would love to go to Cienfuegos Cuba where Luis is from
8. Favorite dessert? CUPCAKES!!!
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? A photographer.
10. What do you love most in life? my babies
11. What is one word to describe you? Zen.
12. Your flickr name. OK, so I don't have a flickr name. I just searched De Soto since that is what my married name will be soon enough-a combination of Luis' and my last namesAnyway, if you'd like to make your own "me mosaic", please do so!! It was lots of fun! Here are the directions, pretty much copied and pasted from Kimmie's blog:a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.b. Using only the first page, pick an image.c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. (You'll probably need to open this in a separate window so you can go back and forth.)

No comments: