Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thank god the day is done.

Thank you lord. I am so tired. Rounds of medicines are done for the day. No more nosewiping and bum changing. My day of mommyhood has come to a close. Man am I happy! Granted there is still a kitchen to clean, diapers to wash and legs to be shaved...yes, it's that time again, get out the weedwacker...but hey, it is quiet. There is no one tugging on my leg. I have a few hours before Luis is due home and hey, I could even leave the dishes for tomorrow, can't I? I can relax...damn it-should have grabbed a bottle of wine today, silly me, it would go great with a hot bubble bath and a good book. Speaking of which I have not read a good book in ages. Not like I have alot of time to read but still, it would be nice to have one handy. Off I go then, enjoy the peace while I can.

No comments: