Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can you steal my sunshine

It is a beautiful day. Truly a great day. I visited with my favorite couple friends and their girls, we ate the best burgers ever, I mean it, and just enjoyed a really sunny day. Now the babies are napping, the house is already cleaned up and I may just catch a few winks myself before I get supper ready. My kids had a blast, it was nice to see my Austin playing with his best friend Autumn-it is secretly my hope that he one day marries that girl-they are a good match in personality. And I adore her and her family, lol. And Hunter was not left out as I pften fear he will be being my social anxst boy. He had fun too, he ate lunch like a champ...wish him luck hopefully he will start eating regularly again and put on some weight. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

No comments: