Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wedding Bells

The time has arrived! Luis and I set the date for our wedding...it was supposed to be next month...but do to things out of our hands it couldn't be. SO we discussed it and we have set a new date. Our wedding day will be June 14th, 2009. Same date I had chosen only it will be on a sunday and in '09 instead of a saturday in '08. I am thrilled. So preperations are under way. I am going to Buffalo this weekend and will be trying on THE dress. I have my heart set on this dress, let us hope it looks good on me. I am also on the countdown to getting my tummy in shape and my hair the right color and length, my skin the right tan...so much to do! I am pretty sure of the photographer I am going with, but anyone with suggestions on caterers please drop me a line! I plan on making all the centerpieces and favors myself, to my specifications...I have an image in my head and I am a woman who actually knows what she wants! It is about time, our wedding day will be after our 4 year anniversary!
Check the links section for the link to our wedding website!!!

No comments: