Wednesday, August 27, 2008



Today is going to be hot and sticky, but the morning is so nice. Gabrielle and I snuggled together as we watched the sun warm up our street, cup of yummy coffee in hand-courtesy of my sweet Luis, who gets me a pot brewing when he wakes up-and my favorite little girl in my arms. It doesn't get any better people.
Then I went on Upside Down, my favorite message board, and my best friend posted the sweetest little poem I have read yet. And the line that caught me good was "You are too Blessed to be Stressed". How true is taht. I stress out easily, I have lots of stressful issues in my life, things that are not in my control. This weekend I have decided that I am going to paint that saying on the wall across from my bed, so I wake up and fall asleep to it. Maybe it will help, maybe not, but I know it will put a smile on my face every time.
Thanks Adrienne.

No comments: