Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome to the Throne

Welcome to my blog. First let me introduce me. I am a stay at home/work at home mama to 3 gorgeous kids, a loving wife and a busy woman! I started a few ventures of my own recently, for a few reasons. First, I needed a hobby, something to do for just me, on my own. I also needed some extra spending money of my own, and a feeling of pride and accomplishment. Being a mom is a hard job, I agree with that statement, and while it is rewarding as well...it is hard to feel like you have accomplished something sometimes. And I also needed something to get me out of the house and some social activity regularly.
So I now have my own Pampered Chef business and I am just starting 'Lovechld Creations'. What is that you ask? Well I am a crafty person, so it is a combination of things, from dresses and outfits that are handmade by me for little girls, to hair accessories, to items for mommy or nursery. SInce I am still in the starting stages I am trying to make as many sample items as I can and post them on my website, and from there you can order with your own fabric choices, ribbon choices, etc.
Why am I blogging is another good question. I need an outlet, to get my opinions out, to brag about my creations and my children, and also to track my own progress in my efforts to better myself as a mother, wife, and woman.

No comments: