Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yuck yuck yuck.

That is how I am feeling right now. I have had a nasty infection as I said before I am sure and the pain is indescribable. Terrible, like no pain I have ever felt before. SO I went yesterday to my doctor...I got the antibiotics...and while I am sure they will work...I am still in mega major terrible relentless agonzing exhausting pain. My tummy is so sick I have been bound to the bathroom all day, thanks to the meds and Tylenol. My mouth STILL hurts so bad I haven't eaten a real meal in days, I am dehydrated because it hurts to drink. Oh, and I am exhausted from mommyhood, and my job. Oh and lucky me, I get to work again tonight-thanks so much Jani for going to Cuba-not!
Gabriella was up alot last night, but she slept in till 8:30 this morning which was nice. We are slowly starting to wean her off the breast. She takes formula in a bottle once a day now, and soon we will re-introduce the dreaded sippy cup-she is not a fan. I am ready for this. I am not sad anymore about her taking a bottle before bed or when I am at work. I am proud of her for feeling ready. In a few weeks we will up it to two bottle feedings every day, then eventually to three, and so on and so forth. I figure by the end of September she will be done nursing, and shortly thereafter, ready for whole milk. My big girl. She is on chunky baby foods now, which so far so good, she eats them, some with a funny face though. SHe likes her Gerber puffs and her O's, and some treats from my plate too of course. I love her so much, it is so awesome having a daughter.
My boys are funny creatures. Normally Hunter is my good, obedient listener, and Austin is my goes-his-own-way-does-his-best-to-NOT-listen boy. Today they switched roles on me. This will get interesting I'm sure.

No comments: