Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THE dress!

Yay! I went out last night to a store called Val's WITHOUT kids, left them with daddy, and I had a blast. It is a store that carries all designer, and I never thought I would buy anything. I was trying on dresses that were La Sposa, And every other top name out there...$3000, $4000...man ridiculous. Then I found the Alfred Angelo collection and I was just looking at his stuff in a magazine and thought WOHOO! THe women had no clue I couldn't afford this shit and it was a blast feeling like a princess. THen I saw a room...with a sign that said SALE. SO I went in and...stuff was under $2000! Then I went to a rack of my size and I saw it. An Alfred Angelo spaghettii strap A line ball gown, no train, crystal beading around the bust and on straps...gorgeous...took my breath away, it was perfect...AND SO WAS THE PRICE-$99.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup I just got a designer gown worth over $600-oh yes I did-for $111.60something with tax!Mom and Nana are stopping by today and when they do I will try it on and have them take pics. It is a bit big and needs to be altered, but better big and take it in then too small and I gain weight!

No comments: