Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pooped

It has been a wee bit since I have posted much about my life. So I figured it's time, lol.
Work is a lot of fun, I can't stress that enough-I see some crazy nut jobs that just get me in stitches of laughter, some retards that are just the icing on the cake that is my job...did I mention my job is really easy? The only reason I am tired is because I work till 2:30 in the freakin morning!
My kiddos are doing wonderfully, thanks for asking. Gabriella just learned to pull herself up to standing-and she isn't even 9 months old yet! She is so quick, such a fast learner-I am sure she will walk by her birthday and be potty trained by next summer. Which is my goal by the way. I am going to start training Hunter this winter, my goal start date for him is January 1st. For Gabriella I think I will start March 1st. I think after watching her older brother for 2 months she will pick it up fast. So the exciting thought of being diaper free by next June is totally awesome, and I am sooo looking forawrd to it! Austin is stoked to be starting school again next month, I can't believe he will be five years old soon. He is mouthy and bossy, like any other 4 year old, but he is too ahead of his age sometimes in thought process-okay, alot of the time. It is like arguing with a 14 year old, I mean come on, the kid is already mastering the art of negotiation for crying out loud.
Luis is doing well, he is busy with work as usual, but I just love my nights with him, and weekends too. This Monday past was so nice, we cuddled up on the couch for a few hours and watched our kids play. It was so relaxing to just be in his arms and enjoy the moment. We are always so busy that those moments are so treasured by us. We did have a fun weekend going out and doing stuff too, but there is nothing like that feeling....ahhhh, love.
Other news in my life, my mom and step dad split up. According to her this weekend it was permanent. According to her today, maybe not, maybe just a seperation until he changes-yeah right, like that is going to happen. I wish I could say I think itwill, or I believe it is possible. But I have talked to him before about this all, and he has no desire to change. None whatsoever, even if it costs him her. He is so selfish that guy. Plus he is 63, and I am a firm believe that you can't teach an old man new tricks-just isn't going to happen. He flat out does not care about their relationship or her feelings or anything anymore. I am so nice, right? Nope, just honest. I feel for my mom, I wish her luck health and happiness-but none of those things will happen if she is with him.
And now I bet you are wondering, geez, this girl complains she has no time, is super busy, why is she still prattling on, wasting cyber space.....heehee because I can. Because these stolen moments that I take to sit here and type relieve my stress and tension. I honestly don't know what I used to do before my blog...I kept it all in I think, which is not good at all. I like getting it out. I got a new cell phone, a cool LG Venus, just wait till I figure out how to blog from it!

No comments: