Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sinking in...

In 9 sleeps my baby boy turns 2 years old. Two, already. It still feels like last month I was off to the hospital to have him. I sat last night and went through his 1st year scrapbook album. He has grown and changed so much. It breaks my heart. He is still my little love, with his lovey blanket in hand almost all the time. He talks alot, most of it I understand though there is still toddler babble. I will be sad when he loses the toddler babble, it is one of my most favorite stages. I love to sit and listen to all his little stories that he loves to tell me. His favorite show is In the Night Garden, he LOVES all things pasta, he does NOT like avacados at all, or raisins. He loves to give hugs and kisses. He makes the coolest facial expressions-he has so many, more than most adults. He is strong willed and independant. And he melts my heart and makes me so happy. I can be so sad and down and one smile from him and I am whole. I love my little miracle boy so very much.

No comments: