Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It is wayyyy too early for this...

After countless cups of coffee I am still not awake. What is wrong with me??? I have plenty to do, clean the bathroom, Austin's second last day of school, going to the OC at 2pm to watch Barney Live-which actually I am even excited about-lots of diaper changing and playing...gah SOMEBODY wake me please!
Yesterday was a day that I am glad is over. We waited for what seemed an eternity at the good ol' doctor's office, to find out the boys are almost all better and sweet Gabrielle is all better. Hooray! M ymom on the other hand is having heart palpitations and high blood pressure, which worries me to no end. Seeing as her brother passed away last summer from a sudden heart attack...well that and her other physical problems, I am worried. It doesn't help me fall asleep, that is for sure.
So today will be more fun than yesterday, of course it will be once I get my ass in gear. It is 7:36am and I STILL haven't got my make up on. Come on fire!

No comments: