Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Color Palette

After much discussion and searching, Adrienne and I have settles on Azalea for sure as the main color. Now for my contrasting color I like canary, honeydew, and orange of some sort. So those are on the table and up for discussion. We will do a shopping blitz over the year to find the perfect dresses, affordable and wear again types. Also all three of my girls are different body types, so their dresses will match in color but all be different styles. I want the dresses to compliment their shapes and look great on them. Lilies are definately in the flowers, I want some orchids too. Cala Lillies are my bouquet, miniature ones that are white and pink and one of my accent colors (when I decide what that color will be!).
Next on my list of things to do:
Find a caterer I like-give deposit
Find a good florist-Nana is doing my arrangements and centerpieces with me, but bouquets will be pre-made at the florists
book my photographer for sure and give deposit
locate a good place to rent:tables, chairs, tent/canopy, etc.

No comments: