Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We have moved!

So now my blog is here at blogspt. A big move from Wordpress. I am sure you are wondering why. I found wordpress better in the ways of posting, but for layouts and stuff it sucked. So I weighed the pros and cons and decided to move. So after having sat here for an hour moving as many of my posts as I could handle, welcome to my new and improved home!

I have been slacking lately again. I know you'll forgive me. I never sleep anymore, it sucks. Between work and family, I am out of 'me time'. I still have yet to add in all my links and move my pictures over, but I will get there. Austin's birthday is fast approaching, school starts next week (YAY!!!) I have no time for any of my sewing projects, and I have picked up extra shifts at work, I am saving to buy myself a new car.

My toddler is in full swing of the terrible twos. His attitude is adorable-ly rotten! He is too cute to stay mad at for long, but man he is a stinker. Gabriella is still a little Diva in so many ways, and I know it is my fault, I do spoil her. Austin has really calmed his attitude down lately, let us hope it stays that way when school starts. More will come later, I am off for a nap!

1 comment:

~A~ said...

Yay! better for you to be over here then there! Blogspot is prettier!! I'd comment more but I am talking to you right now. LOL