Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Designs on the Way!

Hooray! After a lengthy trip to Fabricland yesterday, I have new designs to work on!!! Currently in the works are:
diaper bag, stroller cozy, nap mat, paci pod, change pad
Very exciting. As soon as they are finished they will be up on the website in an album called Hip Mama. Pics will be up and they will be for sale themselves or you can pick any fabric you want and I will custom make one just for you.
Let me give a word to the wise though. NEVER take 3 kids to Fabricland!!! What an expeience, to put it nicely. My oldest was antagonizing his brother, if not that then hollering and taking off on me (of which he does know better, I swear it was a full moon). Then my middle child (the younger brother) was whining and hollering...both were VERY impatient. My baby girl was awesome as per usual. And the staff was horrendous! THe young girl that helped me with the cutting was really great I have to say. But I stood at checkout, the ONLY checkout for 15 minutes!!! No one came up to ring me through! Can you imagine how much fun that was? Anyways, I lived to tell the tale. Make sure you check the website soon!
www.freewebs.com/lovechildcreations

No comments: