Wednesday, August 27, 2008

GODDAMMIT!

Oh what a day what a day. I am so stressed out today.
My retard neighbour downstairs complained to my landlords about my kids noise. My kids are 4 and almost 2 and 8 months old. Anyways. My landlords called me today to tell me to buy a new carpet to help with the noise and to keep my kids quiet or I will have to move...are you fucking kidding me??? First off, they can't do that. Second, this is news to me! I told thebroad, if my kids are running too much and it bothers you, come tell ME so that I can help them keep it down to a dull roar. Nice of me eh?
So I went downstairs and tore her a new one. She told them we are up pounding on the fllors till 10pm. BULLSHIT, only 1 night in 1 year did that happen-this past Saturday b/c I had out of town guests with children here. I called her on it.
Then I called landlord and tenant people./ See the carpet in the main room was making my kids sick. I had asked them to remove it and replace it. Deborah refused, said they couldn't afford it. Yeah, well I can't afford $300 in medication every month. So we asked Dave on Canada Day weekend and he said fine go ahead, just put down rugs until they can afford to replace it all. No problem, Luis said he would do it the next day.
NOW the dumb bitch is trying to say her hubby never said that, he said we had to wait till he talked to her. NOT RUE! He said FINE since it was going to cost them nothing right now. Stupid liar went and told his wife a different story cause she got mad at him. Anyways he has been here at least 3 times since it was removed and said nothing negative, just that it looked and smelled so much better. My kids have been healthy ever since it has been gone.
So now that there is noise I called landlord and tenant people and THEY said to file a form, THEY HAVE to replace it, THEY CAN"T evict us do to children running and playing, and THEY HAVE to reimburse us for the area rugs.
Anywho then I called them back, but only to tell them that I went downstairs and wokred it out with the girl. Well Deborah answers and starts telling me I 'destroyed her property' and that I had no right, it doesn't matter if the carpet made my kids sick, that is NOT their problem, when in actuality, yes, it is! That if it was making my kids sick I should just move. AND that they want ME to pay for the replacement of the carpet.
PURE BULLSHIT. SO now I have to go tomorrow and file the papers, I already printed them out and filled it all in. But I think this is ridiculous. And I am mad-don't try to screw me. I have been so easy going, especially about the bathroom, which the floor in there is so rotten now that when you step on it your feet sink in. Oh and did I mention the patch job he did over the moldy wall??? Just wait!

No comments: