Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Twas a good night

but today I am exhausted!!! I had my first night of work last night. I did well in tips, I had a great night, late as it was for me. By the time I got home and unwound it was 3am! But the money was really good. The guys were pretty good too, better behaved than I expected. And the best part of all? I came home to a VERY clean house. FInally! Luis FINALLY pitched in around here. On the weekends when I do my big clean he helps out, but not overly much. He just makes himself look busy, know what I mean? Last night he did it all, except for laundry and a few other things. Now mind you Austin was in bed when I left, and Hunter and GG were only going to be up for another hour at most. So he did it all while they were asleep-if I had it that way I could get it all done that fast too!

No comments: